ARCHIVE: TIME MAGAZINE
- The agony of injustice in Iran
- Assad’s big ally: How deeply entrenched is Iran in Syria?
- Through story, a look into Iran: Newsha Tavakolian’s portraiture
- Desperate to show unity, Iran's regime takes a critic's daughter 'hostage'
- How many civilians would be killed in an attack on Iran’s nuclear sites?
- Why Iran’s capture of a 'U.S. drone' matters — to Iran
- About that U.S. drone allegedly captured by Iran
- Iran reacts to suicide of the Shah's son
- Why the Pahlavi Dynasty still haunts Iranians
- Nervous Tehran sees benefit — maybe
- An eye for an eye: Iran's blinding justice system
- Is the veil now a symbol of Islamic feminism?
- The latest enemies of Iran: Dogs and their owners
- Blink of an eye: Is Ahmadinejad's romance with the West over?
- The Arbabsiar case: Could rogue elements in Iran be behind it?
- Why GOP presidential hopefuls miss the point on Iran's nuclear program
- Roxana Saberi and how journalism works in Iran
- Will Iran's 'marriage crisis' bring down Ahmadinejad?
- Even in a tainted election, voting still matters
- State television becomes a focus for Iranian anger
- How quarreling ayatullahs affect Iran's crisis
- How to work out while Muslim — and female
- Why Iran is targeting Nobel Winner Ebadi
- The jitters in Tehran
- If Jane Austen lived in Tehran
- '300' sparks an outcry in Iran
- Who got the British sailors released?
- Postcard: Tehran
- Time 100: Ayatullah Ali Khamenei
- Iran: Intimidation in Tehran
- Iran's rich revolutionary guard
- TIME 100: LEADERS & REVOLUTIONARIES: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- The U.S. and Iran: Where did the love go?
- Why Iran isn't cheering
- Solving the riddles of Iran
- The creeping restrictions in Iran
- The backlash against Iran's role in Lebanon
- Many happy returns, twelfth imam!
- How Iran's populist lost his popularity
- Iran's Caesarean section craze
- You've come only a little way, baby
- A nation of Holocaust deniers?
- How Iran's revolution created 'Muslim Lite'
- Why Tony Blair is right about the veil
- Raising a child in Iran's cultural divide
- Fast times in Tehran
- Iran, Afghanistan juggle hot potato Hekmatyar
- Could suicide bombings happen here?
- Iraq invasion poses Kurdish dilemma
- How the "Great Satan" became just great
- They didn't know what hit them
- Don't cry for me, Iran
- Iran: Public floggings are back
- Reform gets a boost
- A killer in "Kandahar?"
- Invasion of the corpse snatchers